Cauliflower - 1 (medium)
Onion - 1 (big)
Tomato - 2 (big)
Ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
Coriander Powder - 1/2 tsp
Curry leaves - a spring
Coriander or Cilantro - 2 tbsp (chopped)
Salt - to your taste
Oil - 3 tbsp
Cinnamon Stick - 1
Cloves - 2
Fennel Seeds - 1/4 tsp
Bayleaf - 1
Cardamom - 2
- Finely grate the cauliflower.
- Add 1 tbsp of oil and fry the grated cauliflower in a low flame.
- When the cauliflower starts turning into golden brown , switch off the flame and tranfer it into a plate.
- Add 2 tbsp of oil add the Fennel seeds, after that add Cinnamon, Cloves, Bayleaf and Cardamom.
- Cut the onions into small pieces and add it.
- Fry the onion in medium flame until they become translucent.
- Now cut the tomatoes into small pieces and add it.
- Fry the tomatoes until the oil separates from it.
- At this stage add Salt, Chili Powder and Coriander Powder.
- Cook until the raw Chili Powder smell goes away.
- Now add the fried cauliflower and sprinkle some water.
- Cover the pan and cook it in a medium flame for 10mins.
- At last add the curry leaves and Coriander and switch off the flame.